Cup 'o Joe?

From: Jay (dagobert@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sat Jul 20 2002 - 20:11:33 PDT

Thought I'd pass this along for a laugh-

A sweet little boy surprised his grandmother one morning and brought her
a cup of coffee. He made it himself and was so proud. He anxiously
waited to hear the verdict on the quality of the coffee. The
grandmother had never in her life had such a bad cup of coffee and as
she forced down the last sip she noticed three of those little green
plastic Army men in the bottom of the cup. She asked, "Honey, why would
three little green Army guys be in the bottom of my cup?" Her grandson
replied, "You know, grandma, it's like on TV. The best part of waking
up is soliders in your cup!"

Jay Travis