e-bay vendor warning

From: Dave Brubaker (b52d@piace.com)
Date: Sun Jul 21 2002 - 08:35:53 PDT

Just a warning to all of you about an e-bay seller.

Be very wary of ordering from a seller who goes by the name of Mrtictoc,
alias Mrbeefy.
I recently ordered a mermite can to have as a beverage cooler on my jeep and
after he took my money, and sent me mail saying thanks for the dough, he has
stopped communicating with me. According to the e-bay info he lives in SW
Iowa.

I won the bid on 7/2 and have yet to receive anything or any answers to my
e-mail.

Be warned and do not suffer the same fate as me. I will begin appropriate
actions to recover my money tomorrow.

David & Donna Brubaker
Member MVPA #18115
M-151A2