Mid-Kansas First Annual Kansas Military Vehicle Rally

From: Dave Brubaker (b52d@piace.com)
Date: Sun Jul 21 2002 - 20:52:00 PDT

http://www.piace.com/~b52d/MKMVPA/rally.html

This is the URL for a web page with information about the rally. The
important thing to remember is that this rally is free. No strings
attached.

The purpose of this rally is to bring members of the hobby together,
advertise our presence and purpose to the community and thus advance the
hobby as a whole. Exhibitors, re-inactors, vendors, anybody involved in the
military vehicle hobby are welcome to attend.

We have a lot of concrete to use. Anybody got a tank? Bring it along,
can't hurt a thing out there. We had an M-578 for a while and it couldn't
dent it!

The important thing is to get as many people together in the name of the MV
hobby as possible! Please check it out and plan to attend!

David & Donna Brubaker
Member MVPA #18115
M-151A2
http://www.piace.com/~b52d/