Re: [MV] Quad .50's in a deuce

From: Rich Weinkauf, N8QLT (RWeinkauf@msn.com)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 08:06:52 PDT

A guy here in St. Claire Shores, Michigan has set his Deuce up with a quad
.50 and an M2 on the ring mount. I drove behind him this year in the
Northville 4th of July Parade. The set up is wild, and now free rotates, but
he is planning on adding servos and a remote so he can control it from the
cab.

All 5 guns fire propane-oxygen. I had to drive about 75 feet behind and wear
hearing protection. Watching the "jump" in the crowd as he passed was fun.

Rich
Rich Weinkauf, N8QLT
Cruise Missile Coordinates: 42d 28.05'N 083d 22.87'W
HummerID 97.5 Fly Yellow Wagon
1970 Kaiser-Jeep M35A2 ** MVPA #20486
Load Warrior Website http://www.m35a2.info
M35 Cool Stuff Site http://www.highprofilevehicles.com