Trimble Trimpack/Spartan GPS

From: John Cook (otterc@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 04:41:42 PDT

Hi List,
 Just thought I would let ya'll know that I have one more Trimble Military
Gps for sale on Ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2124951534&rd=1

  When searching for a manual for my Trimpack I found the only way I could
get a manual was to by another GPS Unit. To get the price down a little I
bought several units. These GPS units work great and I'm really enjoying
having one in my Mutt.
  I'm still looking for a vehicle mount and external antenna, so any leads
would be much appreciated.

   On another note, I only had my Gama Goat home for a few days before
people started asking me if I would sell it, The landlord at my rented shop
space loves it and women keep asking me if I will take them for a drive in
it! Whoed a Thunk it , A Gama Goat is a babe magnet?
  Thanks again for all past present and future help and incouragement ya'll
have given me!
 John Cook
  www.muttmotorpool.com