RE: [MV] Fw: [MV] e-bay vendor warning SOLUTION

From: Mugno, Anthony (AMugno@SITAAPS.org)
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 06:40:30 PDT

Hey I just got an Idea!!!!!!!

Why not set up an expeditionary force to visit these deadbeats. What Im
thinking is that people with Mutts, Hummvees, ferrets etc. (would be better
if they had dummy weapons) could converge on these deadbeats at their houses
or business. Having a fleet of MVs parked infront of your house could be
unsettling. Someone could get out a bullhorn and DEMAND satifaction of the
transaction!!!

If nothing else the reaction of the deadbeats neighbors would be priceless.

I know this aint gonna happen but the thought makes me chuckle