Re: [MV] M-1009

From: Royce C Hayes (rc_hayes1@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 07:19:22 PDT

I had a K5 Blazer for about 12 years. Not a bad vehicle. The worst part
for me was the bad ride and handling. Could not take my eyes off the
road. I replace the steering box and it still wandered. On a 6 to 8
hour trip, I was whipped.

Sold it and bought a 1990 4x4 Suburban. Lots of difference on the road.
Much more comfortable.

Both get about the same mileage on gas.

Royce