Re: [MV] M66 gun mount for the M35

From: John Souza (John.Souza@ci.fresno.ca.us)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 21:56:26 PDT

Joe,

Since you just bought it, I think the seller also thought it was worth
that much.

John Souza
MVPA #2697
Fresno, CA

>>> "GOTAM35" <gotam35@sc.rr.com> 07/25/02 21:01 PM >>>
Hello folks. I just bought my first completely un-needed piece of
equipment: a m66 ring mount for my truck.

I have just a couple of questions I hope someone out there can help
with.

First of all, do you have to stand on the seat or something to operate
this
thing. When I put it on my truck to look it over, the part I assume my
back is supposed to rest against is at my head when I'm standing on the
floor of the truck.

Also, when did they move from the WW2 style rings and start using this
type.
This one has a date of 1984 if I'm looking at it correctly.

Lastly, how much is this thing worth. Obviously it is worth what
someone is
willing to pay, but I was wondering what someone other than me thinks it
is
worth.

Thanks for all the help, Joe Trapp.

<mil-veh-digest@mil-veh.org>