ID tags and a drain plug and....

From: Ryan Aguilar (raguilar13@cox.net)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 23:02:29 PDT

Hey guys, I am still looking for that new vinyl top for my M35. I figured
that I would be overwhelmed with responses. If you have one let me know. I
am also looking for a set of the metal plates on the dash with all of the
instructions, fuel types....you know the ones, there are about 6 of them.
Can these be purchased new? I just had my baby painted and she needs new
tags on the dash. On a side note, being a brand new deuce owner and not in
possession of any manuals yet, I noticed that on the housing where the
clutch is, on the bottom, there is a hole where it looks like a drain plug
should be. I do not have a plug in there. Should there be one? It looks
like it fell out because there is fresh oil dripping from around there.
Any insight would be greatly appreciated. How tough is it to odtain genuine
CARC 383 paint like the military uses? Thanks again.