Re: [MV] ID tags and a drain plug and....

From: kuhrick (kuhrick@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Jul 26 2002 - 05:26:08 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ryan Aguilar" <raguilar13@cox.net>
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 1:02 AM
Subject: [MV] ID tags and a drain plug and....

> Hey guys, I am still looking for that new vinyl top for my M35. I
figured
> that I would be overwhelmed with responses. If you have one let me know.
> am also looking for a set of the metal plates on the dash with all of the
> instructions, fuel types....you know the ones, there are about 6 of
them.
> Can these be purchased new? I just had my baby painted and she needs new
> tags on the dash. On a side note, being a brand new deuce owner and not
in
> possession of any manuals yet, I noticed that on the housing where the
> clutch is, on the bottom, there is a hole where it looks like a drain
plug
> should be. I do not have a plug in there. Should there be one? It looks
> like it fell out because there is fresh oil dripping from around there.
you dont what the drain pulg in it unless your fording water
the drain plug ahould be in glove bx to install only wane your fording
(deep water)
the oil you see driping out will destrowe the cluch if you leave the plug
in all the time
i would think figer tite wane under water would be fine
good luck