Looking To Buy

From: Gary Pavone (gpavone@thegrid.net)
Date: Sun Jul 28 2002 - 08:58:28 PDT

A friend of mine wants his very own jeep. Since I won't sell him mine, he
asked me to inquire on the lists. He wants a driver and doesn't want museum
quality. Just something decent that he can drive and enjoy. Actually he
would be happy with an M38, M38A1, CJ2A, 3A, 3B, or early CJ5. Running
condition is optional as he can work on cars, but it has to be fairly
complete and fixable.

Also it would be nice if it was within a days drive of Reno, NV. I can drive
pretty far in a day, so lets hear from you if you have something you would
like to be rid of. Please reply off list.

Thanks,

Gary Pavone
gpavone@thegrid.net