Heavy MV emmissions requirement in Ontario Canada

From: Rob Craig (therobincraig@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 17:03:48 PDT

Dear all, I am trying to find out how many people in Ontario Canada are affectted by the Provincial Drive Clean program that requires yearly emmissions testion on heavy vehicles, which therefore covers M35s deuces etc etc. If anyone on the list is currently going thru this process please contact me as I am trying to initiate an exemption clause for MV owners on the basis of the vehicle not being used for "hire or reward" and for personal use. Please contact me directly off line at therobincraig@hotmail.com  I know there are a number of people out there who receive the list but dont identify themselves normally, your annonymity is assured.