Re: [MV] No More BDU's....!

From: Morgans (nmorgan@centurytel.net)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 12:39:38 PDT

 For the people that don't believe that the textile based surplus is to be
de-milled, the lead story on the cover of ANSOM, that is a trade magazine,
is SO LONG, SURPLUS. In the article it says the same thing David Wright of
GL said on this list , the DOD will stop the sale of 8400-series goods to
the surplus market.
 So if you think about how easy they got this on to go through, what will be
next?
 Ed Morgan