M116 or M101

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Wed Jul 31 2002 - 07:13:11 PDT

Good morning friends!!!!!!

I need to move a M116 gen.set trailer, 3/4 ton., plan to move it with a 3/4
ton truck with receiver hitch. I need to know how far from the ground I need
to adjust the pindle. What is height of the lunette with the landing leg
down? With it hitched to something comparable in size (bumper height) to my
truck (Ford F-250)? What are the heights of the pindle on M37, M1009, or
M998?

I believe M116 is the proper # for that trailer, if not, the M101 is similar
in size & height.

Thanks,
Keith