2d Annual Military Vehicle and Militaria Show, Newport News, Virg inia 6-8 Aug 2002

From: Winget, William A CONT JTFCS5G (winget@jfcom.mil)
Date: Wed Jul 31 2002 - 14:07:09 PDT

Promised I'd put the word out about the show.
No vehicle dealers were involved yet, but militaria dealers are attending.
If you have a vehicle, bring it on!.
Last year we had Command Cars, GPW's Willys, Power Wagon Ambulances, Ferret,
German Halftrack, Artillery pieces, Deuce, TOW MUTT, etc.
(I would hope to build on the Mil Vehicle list of attendees, then maybe some
dealers would bring their wares at future shows.)
Nice time, at the Virginia War Museum (former War memorial Museum) Next to
the James River Bridge in Newport News, Virginia (Near Virginia Beach /
Norfolk area)

Friday 3PM - 6PM
Sat & Sun 9-5
Auctions Friday and Sat at 6PM (they have some excellent deals on donated
stuff at the auctions!!!)

Living History displays, Military Weapons sold, Military Collectibles, All
Eras, All Countries
Vendor contact (757) 425-2827
E-mail GRHouseIII@juno.com

Directions: From I-64, Take Mercury Blvd / James River Bridge exit to
Warwick Blvd, Take right, go to first stop light and take a Left into
Huntington Park Look for Flags and Signs.

Regards all, hope to see some interesting Mil Vehicles attend.

W. Winget