Re: [MV] Power Steering for M35A2

From: Ken Boge (ken@clovermachine.com)
Date: Wed Jul 31 2002 - 18:01:29 PDT

> Was there ever a power steering unit that was designed for the M35A2? Did
> it come as an after-manufacture piece of equipment? Is there a way to
find
> the part number/NSN number?

As far as I know the Air-O-Matic power steering kit from Maradyne Corp was
designed for the M35 and its variants and is currently used by the military
on the M35 A3. It's NSN is 2530-01-388-4240 and it's commercial part number
is 88902. The last address and phone #'s I have are:

Maradyne Corp
Air-O-Matic Division
6501 Barberton Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44102
216-281-7810

George Kohlweiler
Sales Manager (East)
1320 Crown Vetch Drive
Landisville, PA 17538
717-898-4886

Dave Urias
Sales Manager (West)
6313 Buenos Aires NW
Albuquerque, NM 87120
505-899-4840

I bought mine a couple of years ago from George Kohlweiler and paid about
$795.00 plus freight. Took me about a day and a half to install (they
advertize 4hrs). Works great. One finger lock to lock with the truck
parked. Wouldn't leave home without it!

Ken