Re: [MV] Deuce info needed...rear end gears

From: Cougarjack@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 08:32:06 PDT

having been down this road a few times, I can tell you that there is no commercial equivalent for the gears in the M35 axle. The whole unit is unique to the M35. With piles of them rusting in surplus yards, I doubt anyone would save a cent or two by buying commercial parts, even if they existed. The monster truck crowd (Bigfoot et al) probably has the best line of info on what works in these axles. Most of them are using them.
Cheers!
Jack