Re: [MV] M5 Half-track Stainless Steel Tracks

From: Auke Dijkstra (auke.dijkstra@wxs.nl)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 10:10:27 PDT

Yes Dan, I got a reply from Travis.

Hi Travis,

I have French tracks on my M5, they came from Chris Muys some 4 years ago.
They were produced somewhere in the '80's (there is a date somewhere on the
tracks),
I don't know if they have stainless steel inside, it has hard to tell when
you look at them.
My older tracks that were still original WW2 were becoming a bit dangerous
to use because the steel inside the tracks was rusting badly, there also was
lots of rubber flying
all over the place when I was driving the halftrack around.

Best Regards,

Auke