Offroad Extreme Equipment Deuce Trailer Hitch...

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 14:36:22 PDT

Hi List...

We're going with the deuce trailer hitch from Offroad Extreme
Equipment.

My friend Aaron (he has a nice M38A1 that he's restoring that I will
be towing on his trailer behind my deuce to a combat re-enactment in
the LA area) has ordered this kit from OEE, but they told him that
"welding or drilling may be required" is required...to which I
shuddered.

Does anyone on the list have experience with this particular kit from
OEE, and if so could you explain the installation and the impact on
the originality of the truck?

Thanks!

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter (378 CID) Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 CID Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See them at: http://www.CUCV.net