Duece & 5 ton question

From: DBaumanjr@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 18:29:59 PDT

 Hi all,
 I'm in the planning stages of building a pole barn. The most important thing
for me is that the overhead door be large enough for the duece or 5
ton(preferred) tractor, with turbo diesel, to fit through it. My M715 is no
problem, but when I decide to buy the tractor, I want it to have a happy
home. Also, how long is a military flatbed trailer for the above mentioned
tractors? Will a civi trailer work? I seem to remember reading something
about the fifth wheel pin being a different diameter, or something.
 Thanks for all of the help that I've received in the past & the future!
 Darryl