Re: [MV] Brass:

From: Greg Booth (gbooth@kc.rr.com)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 20:04:21 PDT

Many years back in the early 70s I worked on the wheat harvest. In a little
town of Potter NE. there was a junk yard in this junk yard the old guy had a
garage full of 105 shell casings ( I think I was only 16 at the time ) any
the story was that the Union Pacific RR main east and west tracks passed
through town and had a wreck and this guy bought them from the Railroad. As
Teenagers we bought them for 50 cents each. I had 20 of them kept them for a
long time. First wife took them all after divorce BUMMER.
Greg Booth MVPA # 24369