Re: [MV] Humvee Transmission

From: Dave Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Sat Aug 03 2002 - 00:44:04 PDT

You Can leave park in the tranny and install a 94 shifter call any of the
normal dealers Tom Kassab, or George at HMMWV they can help you with the
correct shifter it is really not that difficult.
Also there are some differences with the HMMWV and a civie 400 you are best
off getting the right tranny call the dealers they have both late and early.

Dave