Re: [MV] Identifying vehicle

From: Julian Burke (julianb@esper.com)
Date: Sun Aug 04 2002 - 19:27:14 PDT

Even if three said something different, I was right the first time because I
used to work for them and there was no other AEC in those days. The closest
and most radioactive thing your truck ever carried was the driver with the
luminescent watch. These trucks were for maintenance of buildings, mostly
painters. Julian