1952 M38A1 w/trailer for sale

From: Dave Brubaker (b52d@piace.com)
Date: Mon Aug 05 2002 - 20:45:26 PDT

We have a past member of our club who is having serious health problems and
must sell his vehicle. Description and asking price is as follows:

1952 Model M38A1, w/M-416 trailer, has top and side curtains, and doors,
plus an extra set of side curtains and doors, plus 2-extra tires and 2 Jerry
cans.

Asking price: $3900.00 for vehicle and trailer, and extras.

This is all the details that I have at the moment. Hoping to get some
pictures together and get questions like miles on odometer answered.

He is difficult to get hold of at the moment, any interested parties please
respond to me for the moment and I will get you folks hooked up to talk.

Thank you for your time........

David & Donna Brubaker
Member MVPA #18115
M-151A2