LARCs on GL

From: J. Lee (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 00:33:09 PDT

Ok, who is brave enough to bid and buy one of those LARC's on GL?

Hey, here's an idea, maybe some of us left coast MV'rs should go in together
and buy one! The one that looks like new would make a great starter for a
California LARC club? Having a club is bout the only way we could afford to
move it out here, let alone run it once we got it! lol

Yep, sure would be a fun vehicle for a group of about dozen or so MV
enthusiasts. We could load up the kids, friends, inlaws, outlaws, whatever
and do weekend cruises on the mighty Sacramento.

Going to be interesting to see what they go for, only as a taxpayer I hate
to see them go, especially the one that looks like new. Seems the military
should still have some use for them.

Jack (Cool Northern Calif) Lee