RE: [MV] LARCs on GL & Pinz's

From: Rich Sherman (richs@volcano.net)
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 08:41:03 PDT

Jack wrote:

>Ok, who is brave enough to bid and buy one of those LARC's on GL?

>Hey, here's an idea, maybe some of us left coast MV'rs should go in
together
>and buy one! The one that looks like new would make a great starter for a
>California LARC club? Having a club is bout the only way we could afford
>move it out here, let alone run it once we got it! lol

Well... if the anxiety factor of driving the Pinz and waiting for an
expensive part to break is worrisome, driving (or swimming) the LARC would
bring on a panic attack!

Pinz parts aren't too bad, but no $250 engines! For an example of price on
major assemblies check out
http://www.swissarmyvehicles.com/parts/pinzassembly.html.

Anyway, let us know when the the signup's start for the LARC club...

Rich