M35 Heater Wiring

From: Paintball Plus (pball@csionline.net)
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 18:40:44 PDT

This is my first post, and of course I am seeking some help. I purchased
a winterization kit for my M35 almost a year ago, and I am finally
getting around to it's installation. I found that the heater shelf that
mounts to the inner fender was not part of the kit, so I fabricated some
brackets until I can locate a shelf. I finished installing all of the
mechanical aspects of the heater, including the mounting of the
switches, cables, circut braker and resistor but, I seem to have run
into a stumbling point.

The wiring diagram that was included with the kit does not show very
well how the wires are run. If anyone is willing to help me out here, I
would really appreciate the assistance.I'd really like to get this
completed before the winter :-)

Thanks,
Bruce Kalin
Member MVPA