RE: [MV] Fw: Social Security / Bart Vandrveen Award

From: Glen Bedel (GBedel@designforum.com)
Date: Wed Aug 07 2002 - 07:36:09 PDT

The relevance is:
The US Government gives so much away to outsiders and does not take care of
its own. (a very unmilitary thing to do) Case in point the government can
sell arms to whomever they want in the world, causing future damage to the
"Home Land". (causing more bureaucracy "homeland security") But if the
People of the United States of America want to honor their fallen, they get
hassled and have to purchase "Demilled" parts and Vehicles.

...Apologies up front for blowing off some steam.