WWII MIlitary Vehicle Convy, Columbia, MO 10 May 03

From: Tim Scherrer (soldierboy440@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 04:58:03 PDT

Everyone,

Mark your calenders for 10 May 03. I am planning a
WWII Military Vehcile Convy through the Missouri Wine
Country. It will be an all-day event with an SP O/A
0800. The tentative plan is to depart Columbia
heading towards Moberly, MO to see the Gen Omar
Bradley Boyhood sites, head west and stop for lunch,
and in the afternoon stop at a winery, and then head
back to Columbia.

All vehciles should be WWII or replica WWII and you
need to be authentically dressed. Also make sure your
MV is plated and insured since this will be on
civilian roads. There is lots of time to take care of
these details. I would be glad to help with resources
for uniforms if you aren't sure where to go with that.

I will begin pinning down specifics next month as to
location and times, etc. Once this is done I will
create a website with the details!

Drop me a line if you are interested or want more
details. Germans are welcome as long as they are
sensitive to the environment! I can be reached at
soldierboy440@yahoo.com or at 573-449-3677.

Tim A. Scherrer
CO, 84th ID, Reenacted

42 Script GPW "Heep"