Labor Day Weekend Event

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 05:45:51 PDT

The Gateway Military Historical Society / MVPA are going to set up a MV
display at the Air Show at Spirit of St Louis Airport this Labor Day
weekend. US and Axis reinactors will also be encamped for the event. Special
guest this year are the US Navy's Blue Angels.

I have the US Marine Corps setting us up a new GP Medium tent for shelter.
If you want to exhibit, passes and food and drink are provided free.

If you would like to bring a vehicle and join us, drop me a line. Its a
great time.....

Jon