RE: [MV] Anyone see Mail Call on the History Channel?

From: Mugno, Anthony (AMugno@SITAAPS.org)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 06:41:08 PDT

I love mail call :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Jess Minton [mailto:pd.minton@worldnet.att.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2002 9:04 PM
To: mil-veh@mil-veh.org
Subject: [MV] Anyone see Mail Call on the History Channel?

May I have your attention please..
Remember the crusty Drill Sergeant on the movie Full Metal Jacket?
The History Channel gave him his own show on Monday nights called
"Mail Call" R. Lee Ermy drives what looks like an MB WWII Jeep and the
first
episode was "How do I drive a WWII tank?" so he gets someone to
bring a Stuart tank and show him how to drive it.. then demonstrates
how a Gatling gun works and finally talks about Samauri swords brought
back from the WWII G.I.'s The Stuart film was excellent..
You can read all about it at:
http://www.historychannel.com/mailcall/

Enjoy,
   Carry on..