MAIL CALL

From: C.WAYNETUCKER (c.waynetucker@myactv.net)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 07:04:15 PDT

I also enjoyed Mail Call on the Discovery channel. The Tank driving lesson
was great and the detailed firing and instruction on the history of the
Gatling Gun held my interest. I have a truck load of original gatling parts
as well as the plans to build several. I have not got the time or machinist
ability but would love to see them assembled and firing. Trade or sell the
total parts collection.
I wonder what area of Judging would Gatling Gun and Limber be in. // CW