Re: [MV] M??? - Here's a list of what the M numbers are

From: kuhrick (kuhrick@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 17:08:42 PDT

i will say the sight needs a little work
the m88? dodge trucks come up as poics of cucvs
and i wish my m886 was a cucv ver
there is m886's on the web to steel pics from
and thay still have the red cruse on tham
i painted over my red cruses to shut me land ladys boy frind up
he was tilling me that it was unlawfull to have tham on a truck seting in
are back yard