Jerry Can Source

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 09 2002 - 07:36:56 PDT

Not wanting to start another jerry can thread, but to advise a source that I
felt was decent. I just bought a can from Gold Nugget Army Surplus in
Radcliff KY. Can was dated mid 70's and was in perfect condition. Inside
appears to be sealed with something. At $16.95 plus shipping, I feel I got a
great deal for my mid 70's deuce. By the way, these were the only people who
would sell me a ridge pole for my GP Medium tent without ripping my eyes out.
 Contact them here; http://www.goldnuggetsurplus.com/

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee, FL U.S.A.
AM General M-35A2