Quick release pins for HMMWV machine gunner's platform

From: Ned Parkes (sparkes@fast.net)
Date: Sun Aug 11 2002 - 09:14:07 PDT

Anyone know where I can get the 2 quick release pins for the HMMWV machine
gunner's platform. It is a pin with a T-handle with a button in the middle.
When you push the button a ball at the end of the pin is release so you can
pull the pin out. The button is usually blue in color. I think the
diameter of the pin is around 5/16". I bought a platform from someone off
the list and they never supplied the pins.

Ned Parkes

1986 M1009 CUCV
1987 M1038 HMMWV
2 - M416 Trailers