Tug of War

From: Ryan Aguilar (raguilar13@cox.net)
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 10:44:17 PDT

Hello everyone, I am the one that Mr. Newton has challenged to a pull off.
Im not thinking that a tug-of-war would be such a great idea either. I
love Daisy (the deuce) very much and am not interested in breaking anything
on her just a month after I bought her. I thought the drag race was a much
better idea. I like the sled pull even better. You guys probably all have
more seat time than I do but I just pulled out a 37' motorhome out of soft
sand with fully inflated tires and they did not slip one bit. This just
seems like excessive abuse to me. Both Deuces are nearly the same year and
configuration, so Im sure how good of a show it would be. Ike, I
respectfully decline your offer to tug-of-war, but youre still on for a
drag race!