Re: [MV] M35 Tug-Of-War...

From: R. A. Moir aka RAM (cyclopsram@starband.net)
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 10:39:34 PDT

As we are on the winch thread I will reoffer my winches...
I still have 5 new 45000 lb military winches in the crate with cable, bridle
and hook...complete with tensioner and level wind... These are appropriate
for the M125, the M62, M543 and 900 series wreckers and also the M123 series
set into another frame. I have sold some to house movers and to folks
building big custom wreckers. Put a couple in the body of your M35A2 and
impress the neighbors....I can ship via scheduled carrier motor freight
collect or you come to Vermont and pick em up... The weight is 1340 lbs
including the crate... The price is down to $1500 each and if you take all
5, I will take 6000 US$. Fall housecleaning to pay my Health Insurance
bills... Thanks, RAM MVPA #217