RE: [MV] M35 turbo or not to turbo

From: Randy Wilson (RWilson@RBMG.com)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 04:42:00 PDT

Ok guys thanks for all the wonderful information! I have decided to buy a truck from tacticaltruck.com instead of the one I was looking at. He has a nice truck with a winch and turbo so the dilemma is over. I am driving to VA to pick it up Friday, its going to be a 10 hour haul for me but I look forward to the "big adventure". Anything I should know about driving one of these babies on the interstate for 10 hours? Thanks.