Re: M1009 CUCV PARTS

From: David Jenkins (GPW1942@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 05:53:31 PDT

Hello All,
I am looking for the following parts for a 1986 M1009 CUCV.
1 qty Goodyear Wrangler AT 31X10.50 R15LT
rim
handle and pin for rear window
cap and tether for front single pin cable connector
front seat belt holders (plastic pieces that hold the seat belts up)
4 D-rings and pins, 2 front 2 back
jack and handle
black out light switch
trim around the trim around the front headlight on passenger side (looks like a
[ )
radio table
2 qty antenna mounts
one bolt mount for antenna mounts
one holder for the end of the antenna (clip bolts to the rear of the body)
single pin slave or jumper cable
steering wheel with horn button and components

If you have something let me know what you want for it and where you are
located.
I appreciate your help.
Dj in NJ
MVPA, MTA North