MHU-83 fork adapter set???

From: Spunky's Motor Pool (spunkysmotorpool@cox.net)
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 13:33:26 PDT

Hi list,

This is just a stab in the dark, but I figure it's worth a try. There was
an adapter set for the MHU-83 bomb lift up in a recent GL sale at Eglin
AFB. It's basically like a set of forks that enables it to act as a type
of forklift, with a 7000 lb. capacity. I believe it was the forks and the
mounting bracket for it. If the winning bidder happens to be reading this,
would you be kind enough to email me off list. I have a couple of
questions about the set that I'm hoping you can answer.

Thanks in advance,

Helen

Spunky's Motor Pool Co.
www.spunkysmotorpool.com