Re: [MV] 3 kw ww2 genset

From: kuhrick (kuhrick@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 14:04:10 PDT

there was made a 3 kw 3 phaze gen set that usewd allmost a jeep sized water
cooled motor
it had 3 110 volt outputs to grond and 220 if wared phaze to phaze
and all 3 legs made 220 3 phaze
i seen one runing 3 weeks a go it runs as good as new
big and havey but will out live you if cared for
low speed too