M101 trailer

From: Linda Zeichner (lazeich@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 20:27:50 PDT

I am restoring an M101 3/4 ton trailer and have several questions. 1)
What is the proper placement, size and number for the stars. This will
be an army trailer in 24087 semi-gloss paint. 2) Where do l place the US
ARMY decal? 3) What are the pros/con of vinal vs canvas tops, and does
anyone have an NOS or good TO one they would like to sell. 4) Has anyone
converted one of these trailers for use as a camper? I would like to
share any ideas. Thanks in advance ....Alan