RE: [MV] MVPA Magazines

From: G.R. Baker (tired_iron@mounet.com)
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 17:47:44 PDT

        All of mine seem to be censored, almost all of the post war (M-Series)
vehicles are taken out. Seems that where a good article on an M37 or M75
restoration would have been someone replaced it with a nice, but "Heinz 57"
type WC restoration. I guess anything WWII is better than those old M-Series
vehicles.
         I think they have also hacked my internet browser, when I go to the MVPA
featured website of the month I get the same results, seems that even a site
for WWII fatigues is better than a site with M-Series vehicles on it. Don't
get me wrong I love WWII vehicles and have had a couple dozen of them but
they also used MVs in other wars.

Sorry about that... I just have to vent every once and a while,
GRB