Re: [MV] M38A1 Battery Charging

From: Buzz (buzz@softcom.net)
Date: Sat Aug 17 2002 - 19:43:30 PDT

Jeff,
Unless you know that the batteries are pretty closely matched you'd better charge them one at a
time.
No, you do not have to disconnect the ground as long as you put the charger leads directly on the
battery.
There has been many posts on this topic. Check the archives at:
http://www.mil-veh.org/archives/index.html

Regards,

Buzz