Gas can

From: Cor Streutjens (cstreutjens@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 18 2002 - 12:39:45 PDT

Hello list,

Just returned from a holiday in beautiful south of France, Europe, where I
came across a gas can American style which of course I brought home. There
are some markings on the bottom of the can: 1CC 5 1 RUSSAKOV
20-5-51. Does anyone have an idea about the meaning of these markings?
I would like to have the tube that screws into the can that makes filling
the gas tank a less messy affair to go with it. I understand it is very
difficult to get hold of one over here: Dutch army use German style cans.
Has anyone such tube lying around and is willing to part? Please contact me
off-list.

Thanks in advance,

Cor
1956 M38A1