WWII Trailer4 sale, & tire question.

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Sun Aug 18 2002 - 17:20:37 PDT

  Hey, do trailers wear teh same NDCC tires on same sized wheels in case
you get so many flats you swap off the trailer, leave it & come back for
it later ?
  Figgered maybe this was the case. ALso, WWII trailer & CCKW sized
tires oare kinda hard (& Expensive for new) to come by.
  I just got another WWII one ton trailer. I don't need two. Any other
WWII truck owners near the mid-west (I live just south of KC) need a
trailer to complete your rig ?
 Good shape, civvy tires (Hence the tire inquiry) on stock wheels. $600.
 Delivery possible.
 Lemme know, Steve

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.