Re: [MV] Ebay Deadbeat in Md

From: Ron (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Mon Aug 19 2002 - 11:09:22 PDT

Hi Derek:

    Did you ever ship the lid to the beverage container I bought from you at
Churchville? If you shipped it since my last message to you about this on
June 26th, I did not receive it.

    Here is your last message to help refresh your memory:

    "Yes,send me your address. My computer crashed, and.. I got way behind
On
another note, do you know anyone interested in a new auto trans to go on a
cummins 250 hp for an upgraded 21/2 or 5 ton? $1000.00 plus shipping?

            Derek