M35's for sale with extras

From: ygmir (ygmir@onemain.com)
Date: Mon Aug 19 2002 - 18:29:29 PDT

Hi all,
Well, I think I want to upgrade/change vehicles, so,I'd like to sell all the
stuff I have at once, in one lot.
As follows:
M35A2WW-- hard top, bows and troop seats for back, NOS arctic cover for rear
and cab and hood, etc., boarding ladders, good tires, clean body and 3 color
forest cammo paint, "air ride" seat new batteries and it runs great.
M35A2C-- soft green cab top, no bows but green vinyl cover for rear, runs
great, 'whistler', got a few dents, broken windshield, desert cammo.
M105A3 with bows and vinyl cover, good shape, good tires
M200 trailer, rolling frame, everything works, though, good tires
Misc extras-- Multifuel heaters with misc. ducting and controls all new (3),
fording kits(2), extra in NIB arctic rear cover (1), insulation for arctic
cab kits, grill covers, hood blanket, correct paint 1 gal each of green,
black, brown, some other stuff I can't remember right now.
I'd like 12K for it all.
I"m in northern CA
ask any questions you want.
Henry