PRC-77 For Sale. Price Negotiable

From: Jason Rose (jrose609@msn.com)
Date: Mon Aug 19 2002 - 21:29:28 PDT

Hi guys.

I have a PRC-77 for sale. I've got several Prc-25's and a RT-505B USMC
radio. I need to sell this one to come up with some cash on a mountain bike
for work.

The radio itself was reconditioned by a friend of mine in the local National
Guard. It works great. The outer case could use a sandblasting and
painting.

I can remodel the outside if someone is really interested, but I'd rather
just sell it and let someone paint it themselves.

I have extra handsets and mikes, and I think I have a mount.

The radio is in Boise, Idaho 83716.

I've seen these on eBay for $350. If someone sends me $275, I'll send the
radio out tomorrow the way it is with a handset. If you want it painted,
let's negotiate.

Let me say, this is a great radio. It transmits and recieves perfectly and
flawlessly. All knobs and buttons are there. Just plug it in and go. If

Thanks for your interest.

Jason Rose