Re: [MV] Remebering 9/11

From: J. Lee (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Aug 20 2002 - 11:22:29 PDT

I'm with you James, that is an excellent idea. Flags at half staff too.

Would anyone care to discuss off-list rumors, thoughts about our possible
war against Iraq? I would always like to know more of whats going on or
what might go on. I have mentioned before, I've got two boys in uniform,
both U.S. Army, one is already in Bosnia with an armored unit... that is my
main concern now as I feel they are too close to not be used, the other was
headed to Special Forces training at Ft. Lewis this Dec. JW is part of a
Bradley crew and does a lot of patrolling in a HMMWV... so there is our
obligatory MV content.

Jack